Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009






Shawn and I took the girls to our PTO's Valentine's dance. We had a pretty good time other then having to wake little miss Charlotte up from her much needed nap to get there on time. Needless to say that made for a cranky baby girl the whole time. Ava and Belle had fun though, they danced together and laughed a lot! Charlotte danced with Daddy and I took a turn dancing with the big girls. The decorations looked fabulous! (Shawn and I helped set up!) :)

On Valentine's day we had heart shaped pancakes made by Daddy, with strawberries and homemade whip cream! YUM! For lunch I made tomato soup with heart shaped grill cheese sandwiches, the tomato soup was a bigger hit then I expected. Ever since I found a house fly in my tomato soup in second grade, I haven't been able to touch the stuff!! I finally got smart and took a picture of dinner. For dinner we made homemade heart shaped pizza, with pizza tossing and all!! Shawn was a cook at a pizza house in high school!! I'm so lucky that I married such a handy man! All in all it was a very nice Valentine's Day. Hope you all had a great one too!

No comments: