Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hello Blog World!




Well, I decided that 2009 would be the year that I would start a blog. I know it might take up a little more of my precious time, that I seem to have less and less of these days, but I think it'll be worth it. When I was younger I used to write, a lot. I would write short stories and letters to people that I'd never send but were filled with things that I needed to get out. It was my way of journaling. I've tried in recent years to start journaling but I never stick with it, I'm always too tired at the end of the day to grab my journal and write about my day. Also, my husband gets a bit jealous when there is anything/anyone in bed with us at night, he likes me all to himself! :) By the way we have three little girls, so that would be the someone else. Come on now people!! I thought it would be a great gift to myself to have this blog to look back at. Since I plan on posting lots of pictures, what a great way to look back into my "archives" and see how my daughters have changed, how life has changed. I look forward to making new blogging friends and being inspired more and more by the amazing women out there in this blogging world! I do still have a lot to learn though, do I have some questions...... like how do I put a little button on the side of my blog, and how do I make a fancy banner or background, and how do I add a music player?? I'm going to need one whole day to figure this all out, aren't I? OK, well enough lurking on other people's blogs, time to make my own!!!

No comments: