Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tuesdays

So Tuesday is my busy day, and I say busy but really it's more like I'm running around all day. First thing, I get the big girls on the school bus, then I finish getting Charlotte and Landon ready and we head off to preschool drop off, kiss Charlotte, off we go. Landon and I head to the gym, where I take my fav new class right now, BodyFlow. I LOVE that class, it is full of yoga and Tai Chi and at the end there is the meditation, oh how I love the meditation...... It just starts my day off oh so right. I just wish I could sneak it in before my kiddos wake up! Then I head to my big girls school where I do lunch duty for Kindergarten and then Second grade, with a break in between for the first grade lunch. The break gives me just enough time to feed Landon his lunch. From there we usually head to a store to grocery shop or pick up a few forgotten items. We pick Charlotte up at 2:30, then on to the big girls at 2:55 and then FINALLY home! Whew, that was a lot just typing it! It's funny I started this post on Wednesday morning and it is now Friday afternoon. I guess that's why I don't post as much as I would like. Anyway, another super, busy day in my week has come and past. Thursday..... it's even busier then Tuesday! Thursday morning starts out much like Tuesday does, put big girls on bus, drop off Charlotte at school, and then head out to grocery shop or run some other errand. Charlotte gets picked up at 11:45 on Thursdays, so I pick her up after errands, head home, have lunch. Then I put Landon down for a nap and Charlotte in room time and attempt to tidy up the house, throw together dinner and pack snacks. At roughly 2:30 we leave to pick up the big girls from school and head to Gymnastics, a thirty minute drive away. The girls shovel in snack on the way and then rush into class with barely enough time to change into leotards. After Gymnastics we rush home and eat dinner and every other Thursday night I run Ava to Girlscouts after dinner. Let's not forget about dinner clean up and bath and bedtime of course too!! It's Friday and I'm tired and I'm glad it's almost the weekend........

No comments: